Thursday, October 22, 2009

Introductions All Around

There are three things to introduce in this post.
1. PetBedsNThings.com
2. PetBedsNThings the Blog
3. Me
Let's roll.

1. The best way to explain PetBedsNThings.com is to take you there. Follow this link. Our staff grew weary of paying high prices for mediocre pet products. With a little research and elbow grease, we knew it would be possible to sell excellent quality pet products for much less than typical retail prices. PetBedsNThings is the solution to our problem. Hopefully yours too!

2. This blog is for connecting to our customers and fellow pet lovers. I'll post new product offerings, coupons, feature guest bloggers, and share pet news and stories. I'll give you the chance to describe what you want for you pet, and dialog about how to get it. This blog is our direct line to you You YOU!

3. Who am I? I'm Lisa, the Marketing Manager for PetBedsNThings.com. I work in product selection, web hosting, and ultimately, customer satisfaction. Why am I talking you to now? Remember #2? I want to hear what you have to say about dog and cat beds, leashes, collars, your local pet store, the best deals you find...I want it all. We can learn from each other and the community created here.

Three things for you to get to know! Start now.

1 comment:

  1. General Website Comments:
    1. I like how you have actual animals on the beds in a true setting- adds personal touch!

    2. Recommend showing the color names under each of the color options/patterns.(i.e. the Sampson Langdale Oval Dog Beds have 4 color samples/patterns - those sample patterns do not list the color name until you go to complete the order.)

    3. I've compared your prices to local retail Pet stores and you’re very competitive.

    ReplyDelete